Re: NTP considered basic

> The `without fee' is the problem I think.

No, I think that that pretty clearly indicates that you don't owe the
UDelaware/David Mills a fee for doing so.

I *suspect* the problem is that it does not give the right to
distributed modified versions (which is a different right from
modifying, and from distributing verbatim copies).

This is what came up with ipf, as I recall.  It's also the problem with
the pine license that keeps it from being free.

That said, I'm surprised they're not up to amending it.
--
 Matthew Weigel
 Research Systems Programmer

Visit your host, monkey.org