[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: openbsd on alpha pc64
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: openbsd on alpha pc64
- From: Chad Whitten <dog_(_at_)_nexband_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 13:58:55 -0500
- Organization: neXband Communications
- Reply-to: dog_(_at_)_nexband_(_dot_)_com
nevermind, it was the serial console that did the trick.
On Wednesday 14 May 2003 13:12, Chad Whitten wrote:
> im finding some docs on google that suggest openbsd will run on an alpha
> pc64 machine but im having a hell of a time getting into the machine. its
> currently got redhat installed and boots directly from the hard disk. ive
> tried f2 to get into the srm console but no luck. any suggestions on how
> to get into the console to change the boot order? should i be using a
> serial connection rather than a keyboard/monitor?