[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: source upgrade from 3.2-STABLE to 3.3-STABLE, ELF problems ?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: source upgrade from 3.2-STABLE to 3.3-STABLE, ELF problems ?
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 03:37:41 -0600
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Wed, May 14, 2003 at 11:28:52AM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> I don't understand if the ELF-related problems (requiring to upgrade
> using a snapshot) are only where upgrading to -CURRENT, or to -STABLE
http://2suck.net/hhwl.html - http://www.bsws.de/
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org