snort+mysql

I'm running OpenBSD 3.3 current on i386. I've installed mysql server (running) and snort from ports. Both paquets works, but qwhen I try Snort to log on MySQL with all well configured (user, pasrword, dbase, ...) it tells me that Snort is not compiled with MySQL support. Ok, I've make ./configure --with-mysql=/usr/local/include/mysql (where mysql.h is). In ./conigure says checking for mysql....no. I've tried with sources from www.snort.org too but I'cant make snort work with mysql. How can I make it?