Re: imap, openbsd 3.3

I have seen strange problems with imap-uw in 3.3 too.

I installed imap-uw from ports. Default install. I only added rows to
inetd.conf and sent a HUP to the inetd process.

The log says....
--
May 11 01:34:01 ps5 imapd[12158]: Login disabled user=testuser auth=testuser
host=[192.168.0.2]

I have tried with encryption NONE, SSL and TLS. I have tried with Clear text,
PLAIN, LOGIN, CRAM-MD5, MD5, and anonymous auhentication. I have also tried
Kmail and the  Evolution client. After that I did a telnet to port 143 and
tried sending commands directly... Nothing works...

I didnt have any problems in 3.1 or 3.2 of OpenBSD.

Any suggestions ?

--
Per-Olov