Re: Anyone else want 3Ware?

Wait a sec... could somebody clarify (or maybe just repeat) what was
stated below?  Are you saying that a RAID 1 array cannot be
reconstructed on a 3Ware controller, period?  Or are you referring to a
particular case?  I was going to buy one in another month, but maybe I
should stick with RAIDFrame...

--Todd