Anyone else want 3Ware?

There apparently exists a 'lack of cooperation' between 3Ware, Theo, & the
crew. As we are using 3Ware already on a number of systems, we were
considering offerring to take over the twe driver and getting a version of
the 3DM CLI working (a VP at 3Ware promised support).

Is anyone else using or interested in using 3Ware controllers?

	Lee

    Leland V. Lammert                                lvl_(_at_)_omnitec_(_dot_)_net
       Chief Scientist                         Omnitec Corporation
   Network/Internet Consultants              www.omnitec.net