[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: boot hangs at "rootdev"
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: boot hangs at "rootdev"
- From: Thomas Andersson <filigran_(_at_)_berusad_(_dot_)_nu>
- Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 12:34:50 +0200
- Organization: Tomteverkstan
Guess I could've included i386 and that, and I'll do it next time :)
Well, anyway I just wanted to tell you it got solved.
The soundcard was the reason for it to hang.
I have no idea what kind of card it is, but it sure
hanged the box. It's all running now, so thanks for your help.