[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
boot hangs at "rootdev"
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: boot hangs at "rootdev"
- From: Thomas Andersson <filigran_(_at_)_berusad_(_dot_)_nu>
- Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 00:55:58 +0200
- Organization: Tomteverkstan
I have a problem when trying to boot my OpenBSD 3.3 installation.
First, I tried to install it with the "normal" floppy, Floppy33.fs, and the installation stopped after echoing out "rootdev=yada rrootdev=yada rawdev=yada", but that was solved by booting it with FloppyB33.fs, but now when I have installed everything and try to boot it, I get the same thing, it stops at the "rootdev=blah rrootdev=blah rawdev=blah"-part, and I can't get past it :(
Tried to disable: pcic, we, ec, ne0, ne1, ne2, ep, le, and ahc in UKC, doing boot -c and all that, but no difference.. I wish it would print out an error message, but nothing.. it just stops.
Visit your host, monkey.org