[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: routing problem
- From: "santhosh kumar" <santhosh_kumar_s_(_at_)_lycos_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 04:14:15 -0400
- Organization: Lycos Mail (http://www.mail.lycos.com:80)
- Reply-to: santhosh_kumar_s_(_at_)_lycos_(_dot_)_com
I ahve an open bsd server with three ethernet card as follows.
192.168.100.254 255.255.255.0 --> local network
22.214.171.124 255.255.255.240 ---> to DMZ
126.96.36.199 255.255.255.240 --> to external router with ip 188.8.131.52
I have started named and routed on server pf enabled.
I can ping fro server to external ip.
The problem is when I try to ping from a local machine (on local network) (say 192.168.100.95) to external I.P it is not possible . But I can ping to three ip 's of above mentioned server.
What is the remedy?
Get advanced SPAM filtering on Webmail or POP Mail ... Get Lycos Mail!