[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: routing problem
- From: "santhosh kumar" <santhosh_kumar_s_(_at_)_lycos_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 04:14:15 -0400
- Organization: Lycos Mail (http://www.mail.lycos.com:80)
- Reply-to: santhosh_kumar_s_(_at_)_lycos_(_dot_)_com
I ahve an open bsd server with three ethernet card as follows.
192.168.100.254 255.255.255.0 --> local network
184.108.40.206 255.255.255.240 ---> to DMZ
220.127.116.11 255.255.255.240 --> to external router with ip 18.104.22.168
I have started named and routed on server pf enabled.
I can ping fro server to external ip.
The problem is when I try to ping from a local machine (on local network) (say 192.168.100.95) to external I.P it is not possible . But I can ping to three ip 's of above mentioned server.
What is the remedy?
Get advanced SPAM filtering on Webmail or POP Mail ... Get Lycos Mail!
Visit your host, monkey.org