Re: Netiquette and "begin blablablabla"-crap

Hi,

my mailer renders the letter "p" really badly.

I'd appreciate it if you could not start lines with
the letter P please...

Now is this a problem for the list or is this a problem
of the mailer?

That said, we use "begin foo" to keep you from having
to see the thought viruses that follow.  Consider it for
your protection (cause outbreak is really the only mailer
to agressively find and execute attachments.  These "email
viruses" are not "email" they are "Microsoft Outlook viruses".

Quoting Alexander Hall (alexander_(_at_)_beard_(_dot_)_se):