[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: X for nvidia gforce4 ?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: X for nvidia gforce4 ?
- From: tony_(_at_)_libpcap_(_dot_)_net
- Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 14:01:34 -0400
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
In order to get my GeForce4 to properly get detected I had to upgrade to
4.3.0, then I ran `X -configure` and everything worked great.
On Sat, May 03, 2003 at 11:39:50AM +0300, Condor wrote:
> i have problem with setting up X for obsd 3.3 i386
> I have NVIDIA GForce 4 MX 440 card, and X unable to identify/run.
> If anybody know how to fix the problem, let's say how to fix it.
+ Microsoft doesn't believe in free() code.
Visit your host, monkey.org