Re: Donations after new releases.

On Fri, 02 May 2003 09:12:00 EDT, Hugo wrote:

> I think that everyone would agree with me here  that seing steady donation
> flows is a very encouraging thing for other project supporters.

While I admit that I'm curious about such things and would appreciate
seeing it, I can also say it will have no effect on how much I donate,
not even by a penny.  I simply donate an amount that I'm comfortable
sending to the project every six months along with my CD order.

T\_/T\_/T
Michael H Buselli       http://www.cosine.org/       <cosine_(_at_)_cosine_(_dot_)_org>