<no subject>

Hi !

I'm trying to set up postfix for smtp auth on OpenBSD 3.2 to connect to my relayhost, but I didn't succeed yet.
I put

relayhost = ********
smtp_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtp_sasl_password_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/smtp-auth

at the end in  /etc/postfix/main.cf  But I keep on getting this annoying messages like the one below. I suppose that  SASL isn't properly configured. How do I fix this ????

May  2 16:00:11 avocado postfix/qmgr[14102]: 501499900: to=<****_(_at_)_*****>, relay=none, delay=0, status=deferred (Authentication failed: SASL aut