[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
-current + AIC7890... How to create a boot floppy?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: -current + AIC7890... How to create a boot floppy?
- From: Abram_(_dot_)_Farber_(_at_)_t-online_(_dot_)_de (Alex Farber)
- Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 17:47:03 +0000
I tried to upgrade my PC with ASUS P2B-S and Adaptec
AIC 7890AB onboard SCSI controller from 3.2 to
-current, forgetting that this controller needs
a patch http://home.pages.de/~naddy/unix/#OpenBSD
Now the PC is unusable (SCSI hangs) and I'm trying
to cvs -current to another PC, hoping that Naddy's
backout script will apply cleanly and I'll be able
to create a boot floppy.
Two questions (I'm searching the archives, but
it's difficult with console + lynx):
1) How do I create a boot floppy? Would
cd /usr/src/distrib/i386/ramdiskA && make
2) Has anyone created already such a floppy.fs
for ahc and -current?