Re: Long and OT: A selection of languages works best (why is the world full of idiots ?)

..Now this is a long thread and I am not sure if it is appropiate.
anyhow JAVAs abstractions can be plainly distractions at times at
it shows some very immature traits as well. That is not to
say that it is horrible. It simple is not always the right
tool for the job IMHO. Any language that exists has its reason
for being. Simply appreciate the fact that you can choose from
many depending on your comfort zone. All langs have their merits
and shortcomings. Well that's my 2 cents.

Best Regards,
dreamwvr_(_at_)_dreamwvr_(_dot_)_com

--
/*  Security is a work in progress - dreamwvr                 */
#

Visit your host, monkey.org