Re: why is the world full of idiots ?

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003, Bob Beck wrote:

> >I am still trying to figure out what the author is selling...
>
>    The world reinvented in xml parsed by java. You have to have
> something to drive economic growth don't you?

Bob, I thought all you had to do to drive economic growth was attack a
foreign country and start pumping their oil out at prodigious rates for
cheap?

To announce that there must be no criticism of the president,
or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not
only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public.  - Theodore Roosevelt

For PGP Public key
http://www.swcp.com/~deichert/pgp_public_key.txt