[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: sparc64 halt on boot
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: sparc64 halt on boot
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 00:48:10 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Wed, Mar 19, 2003 at 05:32:09PM -0500, Roy Morris wrote:
> LOM event: +0h29m21s host reset
> Resetting ...
I bet you have configured "reset" as action for watchdog timeout in LOM. as
we do not support the LOM watchdog and thus don't reset it periodically, LOM
thinks the OS died and reboots the machine.
go to the lom> prompt and change that setting.
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.