[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
OpenBSD3.2: ypbind and mountd take a long time to bootup
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org, tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: OpenBSD3.2: ypbind and mountd take a long time to bootup
- From: Teh Kok How <khteh_(_at_)_willowglen_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_my>
- Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 12:02:26 +0800
- Organization: Willowglen MSC Berhad
- Reply-to: khteh_(_at_)_willowglen_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_my
I have been experiencing a long time delay in ypbind and mountd during system
bootup ever since I updated my machine to OpenBSD3.2. I don't know why,
especially in ypbind, since all the system startup configuration and setup
are the same as before.
Any comment and recommendation is appreciated.
Visit your host, monkey.org