[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CGI problem in OpenBSD 3.2
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: CGI problem in OpenBSD 3.2
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 18:37:30 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Sat, Mar 15, 2003 at 09:43:01PM +0000, Francois Briere wrote:
> The best way is "mount_union" (read the man).
> example: mount_union -o ro,nodev /usr /var/www/usr
this is hilarious. entirely stupid.
you don't want to link basically everything from outside the chroot back in
the chroot! why chroot in the first place then???
get just the stuff you need in.
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org