Solver [Another PF question]

Just to let people know that i installed the 20030311 snapshot of
OpenBSD and it works has supposed (and has Henning said).

Reading the pfctl man page i now understand my dumb face when people
talked about anchor. I had to do some minor changes to the scripts
to make it work since there are some changes of the PF since oBSD 3.1. I
will also try to find more information about the new features (URLs
would be great) and see if i can customize this better.

Just sending this e-mail to let people know it seems to work (not in
production yet, i think i will wait for the official release of oBSD)
and to thank everyone who replyed.

Best regards,
Nuno Branco