Re: cd33.iso

On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 01:42:58AM -0500, Chuck Yerkes wrote:
> I can find you reel to reels...  I tend to hear
> about them as they head to the dumpster.
>
> And for the 9 year old: I last used one to read
> some data in 1994.
>
> Now, my 8" floppies would be handy to read.
>
> And I have my bosses old SCSI QIC TAPE.  Has been very handy
> to move something like 10 old 60MB tapes onto a CD.
reel to reel now that is not something one sees or hears about anymore.
The 'unattainable' when they were new become the real treasures
later. That is providing one does not need to pay transit for
blocking streets on a Sunday since the dumpster is too big;-)
What value do the old AT etc have with OpenBSD? I read
a article a while back on how NASA was scouring the internet
for parts for the AT series. This made me think they can't be
serious can they? I have one I would like to use for something
since it used to work. I have not spun it in a long time so
this may no longer be the case. However It would be a shame to
throw it out.

Best Regards,
dreamwvr_(_at_)_dreamwvr_(_dot_)_com

--
/*  Security is a work in progress - dreamwvr                 */
#

Visit your host, monkey.org