Re: cd33.iso

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 17:45:56 MST, Theo de Raadt writes:
<no floppy-drive machines>
>> Are "_starting_ to ship"? You gotta be kidding.

>Yes, that is the case, they are just starting to ship.

No. I've seen boxen w/o floppy since ~ '98.

>As yet, I had received not one single complaint from a person with
>such a machine.

That's another matter altogether.

>But I decided to get proactive about it.

eh ;)

cheers,
&r<laptop-user. floppy? what floppy?>w
--
-- UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things,
--  because that would also stop you from doing clever things.

Visit your host, monkey.org