From: daman [mailto:daman_(_at_)_poczta_(_dot_)_fm]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 9:20 AM
To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Subject: pf+nat+edonkey+rest

Hi.
Could anyone help me setting pf.conf in my network
to work correctly (I could not succed myself)...
Let me explain my network...
I have several pcs on internal net 192.168.1.0/24.
I have openbsd 3.2 box at 192.168.1.1 (internal
interface) and some external ip (extIP let's say).
Now - I would like to:
1. block ALL incoming packets but,
2. allow SOME pcs to connect to internet and
3. allow just one pc to connect to edonkey network
(which needs to have opened tcp 4661, 462 and
udp 4672 ports)

I have tried several configurations but none was good..
How to allow only selected pcs to connect to external
network?
How to redirect edonkey packets to only one pc (and
block edonkey on others)?

Thanks,

Adam

Masz 35 mln zl. Kogo kupisz by wygrac - Zurawskiego czy Kucharskiego?
>>> http://link.interia.pl/f16e9