From: Leandro Costa <ldcosta_(_at_)_tutopia_(_dot_)_com>
Sent: 03/07/03 09:13 PM
To: condor_inc_(_at_)_angelfire_(_dot_)_com
Subject: Re: bye bye openbsd

> Glad that the community is getting rid of ppl like this.

On Sat, 08 Mar 2003 03:24:26 +0200
"Condor" <condor_inc_(_at_)_angelfire_(_dot_)_com> wrote:

> Hello obsd team,
> i now can say "bye bye openbsd, hello again slackware".
> I have been openbsd user 4 years. I now very happy that i remove my
openbsd and back again to Slackware. After long problems with my network,
upload/download speed, i write lots emails to obsd team but i not recive any
answer messages about my problem with my obsd 2.9/3.0/3.1/3.2 version (i386).
Kernel problems, no buffers sprace, llinfo. I now installed slackware and
everything about my servers is work fine. I now dont have problems that i
have in obsd and i am very happy. I will recommended slackware to my freinds.

> Regards,
> Condor

> Get 25MB of email storage with Lycos Mail Plus!
> Sign up today -- <a target=_blank
href="http://www.mail.lycos.com/brandPage.shtml?pageId=plus";>http://www.mail.lycos.com/brandPage.shtml?pageId=plus</a>

Visit your host, monkey.org