Re: booting issue

I had the same issue.  Turned out to be a bad DVD-ROM drive.  When
I took it off the ATA bus it booted fine, and when I replaced it,
everything was ducky.

On Fri, Mar 07, 2003 at 07:47:46AM +1100, Kremlyn Vostok wrote:
: I've been experiencing exactly the same problem, on the same machine,
: from OpenBSD 3.0 to OpenBSD 3.2.  If the boot hangs, a reboot will
: usually cause the system to get past the
:
: scsibus0 at atapiscsi0: 2 targets
:
: and the system boots, and does all it needs to do, and champaigne falls
: from the heavens.. etc.
:
: When it actually does boot, OpenBSD kicks a lot of ass - keep up the
: good work guys!
:
: //kremlyn
:
: NEW to mBox, receive faxes to any email address!
: Find out more http://www.mbox.com.au/fax
:

Visit your host, monkey.org