[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Help with altq on -current
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Help with altq on -current
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 02:37:48 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
I found your problem.
On Tue, Mar 04, 2003 at 11:30:14PM -0300, Andre Nathan wrote:
> pass out inet from any to any flags S/SFRA keep state queue (q_def,
pass out on $iface ....
until I found what causes this.
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org