[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: sendmail on by default in 3.2-stable?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: sendmail on by default in 3.2-stable?
- From: Eric <eric-list-openbsd_(_at_)_catastrophe_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 23:13:39 -0600
- Organization: Catastrophe.Net <http://www.catastrophe.net/>
- Reply-to: eric-dated-1048655619_(_dot_)_e026de85776ce3b1e0c0_(_at_)_catastrophe_(_dot_)_net
On Wed, 2003-03-05 at 00:11:08 -0500, HKSPKS_(_at_)_aol_(_dot_)_com proclaimed...
> Is sendmail enabled by default in 3.2-stable? In light of the big bug found
> yesterday and the fact that I read somewhere that as of 3.0 it was on by
> default, I've been a little spooked, heh. Thanks in advance,
it listen on local interfaces only, by default.
Visit your host, monkey.org