[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: slightly OT: Documentation /howtos [was:sendmail connection refused]
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: slightly OT: Documentation /howtos [was:sendmail connection refused]
- From: Henning Brauer <henning_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 11:06:30 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 01:32:42PM -0800, Michael wrote:
> >If people mailed in more 2 line changes to manual pages, the
> >howto's would not be needed.
> Now maybe this is one of those "can't see the forest for all the trees"
> things, but i for one have no idea where to send such an eMail. If
> others are similarly in the dark, perhaps that is why you don't get more
> changes submitted?
sendbug(1) is fine in general.
if you already know a developer in charge of that particular page you can
also mail him directly.
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org