[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: KerberLDAP (Re: openbsd yp security)
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: KerberLDAP (Re: openbsd yp security)
- From: Sebastian Stark <seb_(_at_)_todesplanet_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:02:46 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 04:10:32PM +0800, Lars Hansson wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Jan 2003 00:45:48 -0700
> "dreamwvr_(_at_)_dreamwvr_(_dot_)_com" <dreamwvr_(_at_)_dreamwvr_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
> > IIR the university of
> > Michigan has a implementation that has LDAP with Kerberos.
> > That is why I had thought it might be a way to go.
> Heimdal can use LDAP as a backend, or so I've heard.
Did you have success making the in-tree heimdal play with LDAP? You
need to recompile /usr/src/kerberosV after changing some stuff. The
problem lies in the definition of 'stuff'.
Free your mind and your ass will follow -- http://www.funkaffair.de