Re: no UDP traffic (from MS Exchange) on internal side of firewal l

> be forced into it by other concerns anyway.  I would still like to know why
> my UDP packets aren't arriving, though.  That's why I sent this in; I
> figured that maybe some more experienced eyes than mine might spot some
> stupid error in pf.conf, which certainly seemed straightforward enough to
> set up (but hey, everybody makes mistakes).

If the systems behind your firewall are configured properly (nudge, nudge;
wink, wink), then the firewall shouldn't affect their communication with
each other in any way.  You're barking up the wrong tree.

David S.

Visit your host, monkey.org