[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: make fails on mysql 3.23.55....Please help!
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: make fails on mysql 3.23.55....Please help!
- From: Chuck Yerkes <chuck+obsd_(_at_)_2003_(_dot_)_snew_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 19:19:53 -0500
- Mail-followup-to: Chuck Yerkes <chuck+obsd_(_at_)_2003_(_dot_)_snew_(_dot_)_com>, misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Reply-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Unless you are pressed,
cd /usr/ports/databases/mysql;make install
Gets you 3.23.54 by my reading.
You might want to take a look at the 9 patches in there - those
might still work with 3.23.55 if you really need the bleeding edge.
Do you really want "-pthread" as a CFLAG? Isn't it better at
Quoting taproot420 (taproot420_(_at_)_myrealbox_(_dot_)_com):
> Hello gentlemen, I am trying to install mysql 3.23.55 from source on
> OpenBSD 3.2. I obtained the latest source from the mysql.com site but am
> having problems during the second stage...running make.
> It appreas to compile ok, as it finishes but has the following errors
> when running make.
> Here is the compile options i used...
> CFLAGS="-O3 -pthread" CXX=gcc CXXFLAGS="-O3 -pthread
> -felide-constructors -fno-exceptions \
> -fno-rtti" ./configure --with-mit-threads=no
> --prefix=/usr/local/mysql --enable-assembler \
> ok... now running make
> snip.........make runs for about 3 min. then stops with the following: