[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: pf packet filter OpenBSD 3.2
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: pf packet filter OpenBSD 3.2
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 17:18:46 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 04:25:09PM +0100, Hannah Schroeter wrote:
> In the lexer (seems to be hand crafted
yes, it is.
> Not particularly nice, but doesn't really look like a nightmare either.
actually, it does look like a nightmare IMHO ;-)
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.