-current snapshots available

Hi

if anybody wants 'em I've got some releases built with bind 9 replacing
bind 4.

http://cemetery.homeunix.org/OpenBSD

The source is -current checked out on 24th

Builds are available for i386 and sparc64

bind is built on sparc64 with -O0 because of pro-police bug[s]

source code is there to, so you can check out minor local changes to get
the full release with the bind 9 tools/docs. Original OpenBSD files are
preserved with an .orig extension. I will generate a diff when I can be
bothered.

The connection is only 330kbit upstream so it may be slow.

--Andrew