[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Another problem (bug?) with newsyslog
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Another problem (bug?) with newsyslog
- From: Jim Breton <jamesb-openbsd_(_at_)_alongtheway_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 00:20:34 +0000
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 01:06:22PM -0700, Todd C. Miller wrote:
> The following adds syntax checking for the monitor mode flag. It
> also makes the -n flag work in conjunction with -m and makes verbose
> mode more monitor-friendly.
Applied the patch to newsyslog from -current, replaced my binary, and it
works great (after adding a username to receive the notifications).