[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Newbie Apache Blunder
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Newbie Apache Blunder
- From: Chuck Yerkes <chuck+obsd_(_at_)_2003_(_dot_)_snew_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 18:01:19 -0500
- Mail-followup-to: Chuck Yerkes <chuck+obsd_(_at_)_2003_(_dot_)_snew_(_dot_)_com>, misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Reply-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Quoting Scott Johnson (scottj_(_at_)_insane_(_dot_)_com):
> I really don't think that Chuck was trying to be all that
> condescending. That's just the spirit of this list. This list is here for
> those who have already done their research and just simply can't find the
> answer anywhere else. It's sort of a last resort for questions that are
Or questions with some basic information in them.
"I want to use PHP4 and serve 20,000 sites from a single
machine; I've had $THESE problems. Does apache 2.0.x
handle it better than OpenBSD's Apache 1.x?"
Much more answerable than "which do I want"
Visit your host, monkey.org