[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: new user list
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: new user list
- From: Hannah Schroeter <hannah_(_at_)_schlund_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 16:13:38 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: Schlund + Partner AG
On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 09:02:46AM -0600, Gerardo Santana Gómez Garrido wrote:
>But, hey, man pages are great :-S and so is the official FAQ.
The official documentation IS great, in my books. The man
pages are one of the main reasons why I'm developping on OpenBSD,
even though deployment in our company is Linux only.