[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: chrootet user accounts
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: chrootet user accounts
- From: Mathias Gygax <mg_(_at_)_trash_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 17:15:23 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Tue, Jan 21, 2003 at 10:07:00PM +0000, dev0 wrote:
> i need some chrootet user accounts.
> has somebody a good idea how to do this?
> i tried:
> sudo chroot /home/chroot/<username> /bin/sh
> in a script; but i dont like this solution.
but it's the way to go, like you did. probably you want also to take a
look at chrsh.