Re: ftp://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD-ISO/3.2-CD4.iso

On Tuesday, Jan 21, 2003, at 09:53 US/Pacific, anonymous wrote:

Hi Theo,
Thank you for your interest in this matter. The integrity of the OpenBSD
project is important to all of us in the OpenBSD community. Fundamental to
integrity is keeping promises that are made. With this in mind, I look
forward to seeing ftp://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD-ISO/3.2-CD4.iso as
promised.

Methinks your riff is getting stale. Do you have a signed, dated, and notarized contract from Theo promising that he'll supply you with CD4?

I, for one, am grateful that "these CDs contain more cool packages".

Greg