Help with PHP4

Hello there,

I have looked high and low in the FAQ and other onlines docs pertaining to this
but have not resolved the problem yet.

I have install OpenBSD 3.2 on a Blade 100 with 20G+40G Disk, 1GB+ Memory
I have apache web pages working fine without PHP (Apache 1.3.27)

Here is the HTTPD  -V output

Server version: Apache/1.3.27 (Unix)
Server built:   Jan 12 2003 22:23:29
Server's Module Magic Number: 19990320:13
Server compiled with....
 -D EAPI
 -D HAVE_MMAP
 -D HAVE_SHMGET
 -D USE_MMAP_SCOREBOARD
 -D USE_MMAP_FILES
 -D HAVE_FLOCK_SERIALIZED_ACCEPT
 -D HAVE_SYSVSEM_SERIALIZED_ACCEPT
 -D SINGLE_LISTEN_UNSERIALIZED_ACCEPT
 -D HARD_SERVER_LIMIT=256
 -D HTTPD_ROOT="/var/www"
 -D SUEXEC_BIN="/usr/sbin/suexec"
 -D DEFAULT_PIDLOG="logs/httpd.pid"
 -D DEFAULT_SCOREBOARD="logs/httpd.scoreboard"
 -D DEFAULT_LOCKFILE="logs/httpd.lock"
 -D DEFAULT_ERRORLOG="logs/error_log"
 -D TYPES_CONFIG_FILE="conf/mime.types"
 -D SERVER_CONFIG_FILE="conf/httpd.conf"
 -D ACCESS_CONFIG_FILE="conf/access.conf"
 -D RESOURCE_CONFIG_FILE="conf/srm.conf"

Here is the httpd -l output

Compiled-in modules:
  http_core.c
  mod_env.c
  mod_log_config.c
  mod_mime.c
  mod_negotiation.c
  mod_status.c
  mod_include.c
  mod_autoindex.c
  mod_dir.c
  mod_cgi.c
  mod_asis.c
  mod_imap.c
  mod_actions.c
  mod_userdir.c
  mod_alias.c
  mod_access.c
  mod_auth.c
  mod_so.c
  mod_setenvif.c
  mod_keynote.c
  mod_ssl.c
suexec: enabled; valid wrapper /usr/sbin/suexec

I have installed, from the OpenBSD Packages web page,

libiconv-1.8       character set conversion library
gettext-0.10.40    GNU gettext
php4-core-4.2.3    server-side HTML-embedded scripting language
php4-pear-4.2.3    collection of base classes for common PHP tasks

The problem,

I am trying to get PHP installed and working.

I have seen the following error in 'error_log' only once: "Syntax error on line
195 of /conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load /usr/lib/apache/modules/libphp4.so into
server: Can't open file"

This has been resolved as I no longer see the error.  ( I assume here)
The line "#LoadModule     php4_module     /usr/lib/apache/modules/libphp4.so"
fixed it.

The issue now is very simpe.

httpd does not start if I uncomment .

I don't know why either.

Any thoughts ?????   any one ?????

Oh, and I have turned the logging level to 'debug' and nothing comes out.

Jerry