Strangeness while install OpenBSD 3.2

Booting from first CD. Next I follow to document http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq4.html. But I leave default CHS while create OpenBSD partition. Nothing errors, all as is in FAQ.. But after first reboot I can`t boot into OpenBSD- MBR is not modified. 3rd party bootloaders also can`t boot OpenBSD.. But NetBSD 1.6, installed on this partition, has install his bootloader and normally worked..
Why MBR not changed while install OpenBSD and how to do this manually?