Strangeness while install OpenBSD 3.2

Booting from first CD. Next I follow to document http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq4.html. But I leave default CHS while create OpenBSD partition. Nothing errors, all as is in FAQ.. But after first reboot I can`t boot into OpenBSD- MBR is not modified. 3rd party bootloaders also can`t boot OpenBSD.. But NetBSD 1.6, installed on this partition, has install his bootloader and normally worked..
Why MBR not changed while install OpenBSD and how to do this manually?

Visit your host, monkey.org