Re: Gigabit Firewall is slow

At 12:20 PM 01/14/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>Yes, without firewall is when I disconnected the bridge entirely. I
>disconnect the NICs and connected the fiber to the main switch.
>By the way, actually I only have two rules in the pf.conf:
>pass in all
>pass out all
>
>I know that the difference with the firewall is not a lot, but when I
>tried the same with a 100 Mbps firewall it works great.

	What about a real application?

FTP, www, anything else?  You have something *other* than a ping time?
Signing off,

Joseph C. Bender
benderjc (at) benderhome.net   ;   jcbender (at) benderhome.net
This account is used primarily for reading and responding to mailing list
traffic and is not my main mailing address.