[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: More traffic shaping :)
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: More traffic shaping :)
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 23:57:01 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Sun, Jan 12, 2003 at 10:43:56PM -0000, Dom De Vitto wrote:
> Hopefully v3.3 and subsequent FAQs will create more people with
> practical experience who can share configs.
3.3 will have altq integrated with pf. This already is in -current, and it
needs to be tested. so grab a snapshot...
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org