[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Streaming Webcam from OpenBSD 3.1?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Streaming Webcam from OpenBSD 3.1?
- From: Darren <darren_(_at_)_dazdaz_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 18:56:30 +0000
- Reply-to: Darren <darren_(_at_)_dazdaz_(_dot_)_org>
DR> I have two Intel "pro" webcams here, a CS110 and a CS330 and i have not
DR> been able to get either to succesfully work under either Linux or OpenBSD.
DR> The only chipset that has any support so far in obsd (in the usb arena) is
DR> the ov511 (and plus and 518) in the ports/graphics/vid package...
I have the CS330 working under Linux with the spca50x project. I'm not aware
of any OpenBSD porting plans.
DR> If you want to use the intel camera, i did find a derivative version of the
DR> linux ov511 drivers that purports to support the intel imaging chipset
DR> but i haven't gotten very far with it. It would be nice to port those over
DR> if they _do_ work... Google the chipset name the "spca50x"...