[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Problem compiling 3.2 kernel
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Problem compiling 3.2 kernel
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 17:56:16 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 09:04:44PM -0800, Peter Hessler wrote:
> On 10 Jan 2003 20:51:10 -0800 Steve Wingate wrote:
> :cc1: Invalid option `-fno-stack-protector'
> :*** Error code 1
> You don't have propolice in your compiler. You either need to re-fetch
> the 3.2-stable sources (probably what you really want), or follow all of
> the steps in the Upgrade-MiniFAQ.
propolice is not in -stable.
the guy is trying -current sources on a -stable system.
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org