[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: RAID Controllers
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: RAID Controllers
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 16:29:44 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 10:20:47AM -0500, Tim Donahue wrote:
> I am looking to update a couple of our servers, and one of them is going
> to be migrated to OpenBSD. I am looking for a RAID controller for the
> server and I was wondering what some people recommend. I have noticed
> that a lot people don't think highly of the Dell PERC cards (not that I
> blame them, I have had several problems getting them to work correctly).
> This is for an i386 system.
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org