[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: rdate - with more than one time server?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: rdate - with more than one time server?
- From: James Devenish <j-devenish_(_at_)_users_(_dot_)_sourceforge_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 19:13:19 +0800
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
In message <20030108113436_(_dot_)_A3183_(_at_)_linbook>
on Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 11:34:36AM +0100, Michael Hilscher wrote:
> is it possible to check more then one time server before setting system
> time automaticly? I'm thinking about checking four or five time servers
> for setting the right system time.
ports/net/ntp? Your /etc/rc.local is probably already read for it.
Visit your host, monkey.org