Flavor problem with PHP4 port

Hi!

I searched all over the archives but couldn't find a solutions. Sorry if
this is FAQ stuff...

- OpenBSD version: 3.2 stable

- ports collection taken from snapshot dated 2003-01-04

I'm trying to install PHP4 from ports collection with some flavors:

    cd /usr/ports && env FLAVOR="no_x11 gd imap mysql" make install

And this is what I get:

    ===> www/php4/core
    Fatal: no flavors for this port.
    *** Error code 1

    Stop.
    *** Error code 1

    Stop in /usr/ports/www/php4.

Same error occurs if I try to install from "original" 3.2 ports
collection. Is this a bug or is it really true that this port has no
flavors anymore? I used to install PHP4 the same way when running
OpenBSD 3.0 and 3.1.

Thanks in advance!

- Jyri

Visit your host, monkey.org