[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Compare pf with IPTables
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Compare pf with IPTables
- From: Andrew Rucker Jones <arjones_(_at_)_simultan_(_dot_)_dyndns_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 14:56:05 +0100
- Organization: Private Individual
You don't have to care, but it does help to note that James Morris is
one of the core iptables/netfilter developers. If anyone should know, he
Henning Brauer wrote:
On Mon, Jan 06, 2003 at 12:41:16AM +1100, James Morris wrote:
On Sun, 5 Jan 2003, Bjorn wrote:
1) IPTable does not keep track of sequence number.
Is it true? If so, this is crucial.
No, (as already mentioned) full TCP window tracking has been available for
quite some time
well, to my knowledge tcp window tracking is NOT part of iptables, there
seems to be some unsupported 3rd party patch for that.
but what do I care.
GPG key / Schlüssel -- http://simultan.dyndns.org/~arjones/gpgkey.txt
Encrypt everything. / Alles verschlüsseln.