Re: AntiVirus for sendmail

On Sat, Jan 04, 2003 at 12:49:48PM +0800, Lars Hansson wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Jan 2003 10:16:49 -0800
> Chuck Yerkes <chuck+obsd_(_at_)_2003_(_dot_)_snew_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
>
> > Let's recall too, that there are no "EMail viruses."
> > There are "Outlook Viruses."
>
> There have been numerous exploits for both Netscape Mail and Eudora.
Second that. Email_delivered viruses infect the exploitable. virus
coders could write for the more obscure however what would be the point?
The idea is to produce a maximum spread of damage from ground zero.

Best Regards,
dreamwvr_(_at_)_dreamwvr_(_dot_)_com

--
/*  Security is a work in progress - dreamwvr                 */
#

Visit your host, monkey.org